Saturday, October 27, 2007

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING?


This is how I feel most days...buried under paper and books...
I like a challenge and perform best when under pressure...when i was in college a friend/room-mate once told me that i had the ability to pull time out of my ass...didn't quite understand what that meant but now i do...

Being in grad school full time and working two jobs leaves little time to do anything besides being in grad school full time and working two jobs...the pressure is such that i have re-evaluated liking challenges...

after careful thought, my conclusion is this: i wouldn't change a darn thing because i am having fun...last night as i was surfing the internet in search of tuition solutions for my pursuit of an MBA, i couldn't help looking at Ph.D (Biology/Microbiology) options...

it seems the more i learn the more i want to learn (does that make me nerdy?)...and since the sky is the limit, i intend to soar to above the clouds...

in the mean time, beg yuh "smalls" fi tuition nuh?...life hawd eenuh...

4 comments:

Enchantress said...

I hear you. I have hardly any spare time these days, but I know it will pay off in the end. You're not nerdy (hush kara) you just possess a drive that many do not.

When your tuition assistance starts to roll in send me the link to the sources, please and thanks. LOL

J.D said...

i most certainly will do that, enchanting one...

Anonymous said...

Yes J.D ( sweetheart)...
Life under the microscope. Little things seem big, and yet the big things in life are so little. I'm sure it will all pay off in the future.
..Journey well my dear sir.
(MahoganyMeow).
p.s ..Oh yeah ...Thanks!

Anonymous said...

James Swizzle passing thru